I call it a day

My heart jumps for joy when I receive the email from Greg, telling me that he is satisfied with the celebration of 150th anniversary of the congregation. He got much support from the church people of Pati. "They still recognize the existence of the brothers", he writes. I mean however, that he has been recovering from his up-set.


Solie sends me a message that they (with her husband) cancell our appointment. They would come to visit me, in this lonely village, to let me take away a packet for elle.
I hope what ever has interfered them not too bad.



Joining the SBCN group, today I visit the Sophia, a hospital for children in Rotterdam. From there we go on to the slum neighborhood Millinxstraat.


"I am really sorry, Hart. I had phoned you lastnight and could not get your answer, and so I didnot go to you this evening to keep my word". Can we make it another time?
ganti teks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .