What have I done today?

I was very, very sorry when this evening during the meal I have would ask Lin to hang up for a moment and promised to call her back half an hour later. And up to this moment I am not able to contact her again. What wrong with the telephone? Or with her?
It was a tiring day but amusing and delightful one. With Yul and Ang we went taking a walk round the town of Utrecht. Coincidently Edu had to go to Utrecht for his BBK gathering, so he took us with him.
Vredenburg, de markt, Oudegracht, Vismarkt, Domtoren which 112 m height, Nieuwegracht, Catharijneconvent, Spoorwegmuseum, Malisingel.
I just follow the instruction on the website of wandelpaden.

And after such a long day, while having the simple dinner that prepared by Piet, by that very time Lin rang me. Hopefully tomorrow I shall not get bad news.
ganti teks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .