100th Anniversay of the Missionary

At nine p.m. we (EQ, Leo, Domi, Angelus and me) left for Tilburg. EQ drove us and just before entering the city Leo had to guide him. Just only a couple of months ago Leo and me have been there by the Capuchins to attend the funeral of P. Secundus. Today we will join their celebration of 100 anniversary of the missionary to Indonesia. I meet some old faces like Ernest, Paul, Frans (who I knew when I was a student at DP in LA), P. Harry, P. Kerubin, P. Bertus, the sister of Veghel Marie Gertrud, Roberta, Rafael, Gerda, Accursia, Ermina; and make some new acquaintances with Yohanes, Martinus (both are of CMM), Mariana, Theresia (both are of SCMM). Mariana showed me two photo albums of the by the tsunami devastated area of Aceh and Nias. She has taken al of them self during her visit. There I met also the outstanding P. Savio who I have never met before.
To my surprise we did not celebrate it in Eucharist.
ganti teks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .