in the weekend

A couple days ago my housemate left for Brazil and so I am home alone. But it’s not the reason that this weekend I went to pay a visit to the sisters spm who live in the northern of the country. I miss them, and they want to learn how to manage the web-site for the congregational use. Whay not? I am able, and I will help every body with pleasure in God’s love. The knowledge is not belong to me. If I share it, it doesn’t decrease from my head and nothing fades away.
Last Saturday was very cold, but fortunately didn’t rain. So I made a stop halfway in Rotterdam to take a walk from the trein station to the old part of the city, the Blaak, and made some amateur photographs, that you can play it in slide-show.
This afternoon on my way back home I called Hen to pick me up at the Roosendaal station. I managed to be home in line with my plan and join the Sunday evening prayer which we make usually in a very solemn Gregorian style.
Thanks- Hen. Good Luck- Fel. Thanks- Milvu. We praise you always and every hour, Lord, my creator.
ganti teks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .