Diyah

On Saturday evening 24 April 2005 I attended the engagement party of Diyah and Erick in Almere Haven. A poor and lucky Diyah. In her young age she has to suffer from severe deases that makes her omong other loses her hairs. She looked however very beautiful that nigth. I wish you a happy mariage. May God the All-know guide both of you in his purifying way.
I spent that night at the van-Ee family. Because it had been very late go to bed, the next morning I woke up nearly at 11 am.

An Utility
On the way home I made a stop in Rotterdam. It was a nice sunny Sunday and there was a reasonable big crowd walking down the city. It’s not by accident when I got a mp3 player at the Media Market. There was a huge pile of a new product of it which has 128 MB capacity, and it cost nearly peanuts. Don’t misunderstand me, please, I will make use of it for improving my second language skill rather than for aan entertainment.
ganti teks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .