idle hands are the devil's tools

As poor people, the brothers and sisters to whom the Lord has given the grace of serving or working with their hands, should do so faithfully and conscientiously. Let them avoid that idleness which is the enemy of the soul. But they should not be so busy that the spirit of holy prayer and devotion, which all earthly goods should foster is extinguished. (TOR 18)
=> And you say it Idle hands are the devil's tools.

=>
Leaving the chapel this moring brother Al asked me when I will leave for Jakarta. It will be on 24 June. So I am looking forward now the days of the chapter that will take place in Pontianak. Beforehand with EQ to Putussibau for a couple of days.

=>
Have to call Ha of Gasperdam to get his confirmation of visiting us this weekend.

=>
Pi has asked me to help him how to deal with his email. Think I can do him a favor during the lunch pause.

Q* = A hobby a day keeps the doldrums away.
ganti teks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .