You there

Faz's mom of Jakarta phoned me this afternoon. You may call it by accident, but I really want to tell you that she was in my mind in these days. Even yesterday I got watching their picture for a moment. It was Faz in a horse-cart on way home from his kindergarten. I hadn't told her that I will go to Jakarta this month. By then I let her know about my coming trip. I'm not sure that I will have enough time to meet her family during this visit. In any case I'm delighted that she and her family make progress in their life.

Replied Bra's email asking my approving of the correction he has made on the chapter IV. We are in coordination of translating the book "Huijbergen en de Uiteinden der Aarde". I gave my approval without reading it again. Firstly regardless who he is I should trust anyone who has to do the correction. Secondly there is in the world no absolute right expression of anything. What we have is frequenly a tiny or an half truth. Though two parties have different opinions, you may say that both of them have partly truth. Hope that our work will give some advantages to many brothers.
ganti teks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .