checkup

Every aircraft that will take off has to be ready for fly. Unless it is airworthy no authority will give it permission to go. I am not any kind of the aircraft. But after more than 10 years never take the general medical check-up, I want to get some actual indication about my health. Now I think it is a good time to make it. After the council period is over and before getting the new asignment, for sure in Indonesia, I ask bro. Huub to arrange it for me.
Last week they have made something with my eyes. Tomorrow they will give me another check, gezichtsveld. They say I have to give my reaction if the light in the room becomes stronger.
By the way, I have been twice by the therapeutic agent to get help for my stiff neck. For the last 8 months I fell my neck and shoulders tighten.
ganti teks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .