Mi's akai MP5856ED

Mi's akai

My soul-mate takes care very very much of me. And this one what I have received. Once I told 'm that one can make use of such equipment as an education device in improving his of her skill of foreign language. O God - my Lord. How wonderful is your LOVE, the care that you show me by means of the others. The device will be hanging at my breast near by my heart.

  • Blessed are you, O God, our life, our health, our salvation. You look with mercy on your people; you sow in us a saving faith, that believing, we may be healed,and being healed, we may worthily give you thanks. For these and all your mercies, we praise you, Allmighty and Allknowing God.

Q*= Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by sharing it.

An AKAI product, with main feature as follows:
General=
Built in 256MB Flash Memory
MP3 and WMA Playback
FM Radio : Listening and Recording
Direct MP3 Encoding
Voice Recording on MP3 Format
3-line graphic LCD Display with 7 Colour Background
ID3 Tag Display
Data Storage
Long Playing Time : 16 Hours
Accessories:
Headphone
USB Cable
Line-in Cable
Installation Software
Carrying Bag AAA Battery
ganti teks

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .